“Bright Health Rewards” 2022 Program Terms and Conditions
Updated: March 9, 2022
The following terms and conditions apply to the Bright Health Rewards Program (“the Program”). The Program is available where law and regulation allow. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. The Program’s Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time. As used in these Program Terms and Conditions, the words “you” or “Rewards Member” mean any member eligible for the Program. The words “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Bright Health Management, Inc., including its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or administrators servicing the Program (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Bright Health Plan”).
Rewards Members must (all apply):
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be an active Bright Health Plan Individual and Family Plan member with an effective date prior to 5/1/2022 who is paid current on your monthly premiums. Rewards Program is not available on Bright Health Secure products.
- Have a Member Hub account. Member Hub can be accessed here.
- Sign up for Bright Health Rewards within their Member Hub account (on or after January 1, 2022).
- If you are unable to access your Member Hub account, Bright Health will provide alternative means to access the Program. Please call us at 855-827-4448 (TTY: 711).
All Rewards Members are eligible to earn the following base rewards (For states other than California, please see here):
- Select or confirm your Primary Care Provider (PCP) within Member Hub ($20)
- Complete a Health Risk Assessment within Member Hub ($50)
- Opt in to receive Bright HealthCare communications via text message ($15)
- Complete above four actions within 60 days of the date your coverage becomes effective with us ($15)
Each of these rewards can only be earned once in 2022. You can, however, change your PCP at any time through Member Hub.
Additional reward opportunities will be made available to earn up to $100 in rewards.
All rewards are subject to an expiration date as indicated within the Member Hub.
- Starting April 1st 2022, members who have already signed up for rewards will have 60 days to complete the remaining base rewards (#2-#3 above).
- If a member has not yet completed sign up, they can do so prior to May 31st 2022.
- The completion of signup will trigger a 60-day window to complete remaining base rewards before they expire.
- If the member does not sign up by May 31st, all base rewards will expire and the member will not be able to access rewards for the rest of the year.
The rules for earning rewards are administered by Bright Health Plan. We reserve the right to modify, amend, or terminate rules and/or the ability to earn rewards at any time with or without notice. We are solely responsible for all rewards eligibility standards and determination of the Rewards Card issuance.
Questions regarding reward completion, or reward redemption may be directed to: 855-827-4448 (TTY: 711).
Once signed up for the Program, Rewards Members will receive a prepaid reloadable Visa card (the “Rewards Card”) sent to the address on file in Member Hub. This is the Rewards Card for the entire duration of the Program. As Rewards Members complete additional activities that earn rewards, additional funds will be added to the Rewards Card initially received. After completing Program signup (on or after January 1, 2022), Rewards Members can expect their Rewards Card to arrive within 10-15 business days. Please keep it in a safe place. We are not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
How to Use your Reward Card:
You may be required to activate your Rewards Card before first use following the instructions on the card.
You are able to use your Rewards Card at retailers who have agreed to accept VisaTM cards at the Point of Sale. Arizona Rewards Members may not use their Rewards Card to pay their Bright Health Plan premiums. In addition, our Rewards card cannot be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, firearms products, for any purpose inconsistent with state or federal law.
Reward Dollar Expiration:
As long as you are a member of an Individual and Family Plan with Bright Health Plan, you can access any unused balance on your Rewards Card. If you terminate enrollment with Bright Health Plan or become ineligible for the Program due to non-payment of your premium, you will have 60 days to use your Rewards balance before your rewards card is terminated, you will not be able to redeem funds earned after this point.